Ready to add that outdoor pergola, new driveway, or a room addition? The best time to shop for a construction project is now! Many potential clients believe Spring is the time to begin looking, but unfortunately, clients are not aware of the “waiting list.” Construction companies generally book projects 3 to 4 months out.
When searching for a good construction company look for the following:
- The number of years they have been in business.
- A protocol or guidelines of how they construct/manage your project.
- How previous clients have reviewed their work.
- How they address challenges that might occur during construction.
- Do they return your calls and answer your questions.
- Do they have photo-images of completed projects that you can view.
December, January, and February are the best months to shop if you want your project completed in the warmer months. So, if you have a summer project in mind, act now and you will be able to enjoy new outdoor project before Oklahoma’s hottest months.
Give us a call at (918) 286-7084 for a free in person estimate today!